[Help-glpk] Re: Web service and GLPK

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Web service and GLPK
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:38:15 +0400

> Does anyone know why the GLPK doesn't exist on web-site now?
> http://www-neos.mcs.anl.gov/neos/server-solvers.html

On the NEOS web page there is the following notice:

   This service temporarily halted due to a total lack of direct (NSF)
   or indirect (NSF) support.

   The same holds for all 28 optimization solvers we had made available
   for use through NEOS as well as the software, testexamples etc we had
   been providing.

   Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Probably you can obtain more detailed information from Prof. Mittelmann
<http://plato.la.asu.edu/> who is a curator of the NEOS project. Please
note, however, that the NEOS project is *not* connected with the GNU
project.