Re: [help-GIFT] gift0.1.13 source code help from tao

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift0.1.13 source code help from tao
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:00:44 +0100

Hi,

> I'm very interest in your gift software which performs excellent in your
> Viper demo.

Thanks. Great.

> I have downloaded it from ftp.gnu.org.But it seems that there is "no
> real c source codes" in the gift0.1.11, 0.1.13 version excpet the
> gift0.1.4c.

How do you define "real c source code"?

> I want to know where I can get the newest gift source code?

I will try to put 0.1.14 online till the end of this week. If I don't manage,
please remind me.

> How to use gift and plugins of MRML client Charmer-0.2b?

If things work OK for you, Charmer should work after unpacking it and then
doing as described in INSTALL

> Is there other good CBIR open source?

http://imgseek.sourceforge.net/ , for example.

Isn't there some by Intel? I think http://www.videoanalysis.org/ has some