[help-GIFT] gift0.1.13 source code help from tao

From: Wang, Tao
Subject: [help-GIFT] gift0.1.13 source code help from tao
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:43:53 +0800

Hi gift developer,

I'm very interest in your gift software which performs excellent in your Viper demo.

I have downloaded it from ftp.gnu.org.But it seems that there is "no real c source codes" in the gift0.1.11, 0.1.13 version excpet the gift0.1.4c.

I want to know where I can get the newest gift source code?

How to use gift and plugins of MRML client Charmer-0.2b?

Is there other good CBIR open source?

Looking forward your response!

Many thanks!
-wang tao

Scalable Statistical Computing Group,
Intel China Research Center, Beijing, PRC.
Tel: (+86-10)82611515 ext. 1815
Fax:(+86-10)82861411
Email: address@hidden