help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] hidden section

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] hidden section
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:09:47 +0200

Papp Gyozo (VBuster) wrote:
Hi,

I've found myself in a funny situation, after hide all rarely used
options one of the sections contains no more option by default only
in case of --full-help. I'd like to ask to be able to control it
somehow. Either the actual section will be omitted automagically if
all options are hidden, or probably the intended way is to be able to
specify hidden flag for sections as well.

mhh... I thought I had fixed this problem:

Version 2.20

   * in help output do not generate a section if all its options are hidden
     (thanks to Edsko de Vries)

but it looks like the bug still exists... could you please send me a .ggo file so that I can check this?

cheers
        Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)