help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] hidden section

From: Papp Gyozo (VBuster)
Subject: [help-gengetopt] hidden section
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:02:38 +0200

Hi,

I've found myself in a funny situation, after hide all rarely used options one
of the sections contains no more option by default only in case of --full-help.
I'd like to ask to be able to control it somehow. Either the actual section
will be omitted automagically if all options are hidden, or probably the
intended way is to be able to specify hidden flag for sections as well.