AW: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs

From: Luetzeler Michael
Subject: AW: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:19:52 +0100

Hi Ismael,

actually that helped. After using bash as the shell and cygwin-mount.el the
emacs buffers tried to open the src in a path m:/cygwin/v/mp_tts ...

So I just created a directory v in m:/cygwin and used M$ tool linkd to
"link" my src directory that destination.

Thank you for your help.
Michael

Dr.-Ing. Michael Luetzeler