WG: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs

From: Luetzeler Michael
Subject: WG: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:27:59 +0100

Sorry for trying to be more sophisticated in word selection than is
appropriate for my language skills.

I am stuck with a really old version of gdb supplied with the Symbian SDK to
develop SW for the Symbian / Series 60 platform on an ARM processor.
gdb --version gives: GNU gdb 4.17-psion-98r2

I commonly run the gdb from the WindowsXP cmd-shell. The W32-shell is my
default shell in Emacs as well.

Removing the cygwin gdb from the path I can also run "my" Symbian gdb from a
bash shell.
Running gdb -nw all info to src-code files is given in relative paths which
should be OK if used by gud.

Michael