[h-e-w] GUD and Cygwin

From: Paul Whitfield
Subject: [h-e-w] GUD and Cygwin
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:05:32 +0800

Hi All,

I have a question regarding emacs, gdb and cygwin.

I am using a cygwin based version of gdb that communicates with an embedded board.

Everything works really well, except that the source paths are
based on cygwin mounts, so while gdb can find the source, emacs
can not.

Is there any way I can get emacs/gud to understand cygwin's directory
mounts and find my source code?

Best regards

Paul