[h-e-w] Learn How to Stop Being Broke ...Free Home Trial!

From: count-me-in
Subject: [h-e-w] Learn How to Stop Being Broke ...Free Home Trial!
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:52:38 -0700

As seen on TV...

FREE Home Trial! Test Drive Our Online System for a Full 30 Days Absolutely FREE!

Dear Friend,

Do you know why 98% of home businesses
fail? Simply because it takes so much
time, money and effort to succeed. Most
of us are too busy and cash-poor
to make it.

Thankfully, now all that is set to change.
And this is not just about Big Dreams
that sink like a Titanic on their
first voyage.

We have devised a simple and practical
system that enables thousands of people to
put their strengths together and achieve
total financial independence.

How do we do it?

It's incredibly simple. Have you ever
wondered how one computer virus can create
a global epidemic, bringing down computers
around the world? The answer is simple-
it's not just ONE virus. It's billions
or maybe trillions of copies, replicating
themselves every second and infecting more
and more computers. In other words, it's
an automated system that keeps replicating
itself quickly and effectively to achieve
remarkable proportions.

Now what if we could apply the same principle
to automate a Home Business? We could have
millions of profit centers within days!

Now I know what you're thinking- Easier said
than done! Well, it's not just any mumbo-jumbo
or a get-rich-quick program. This is real,
easy and achievable. And we're already getting
thousands of hits from people all over the world,
ready to take part in this new home
business phenomenon.

C.R.U.S.H. works by giving you a built-in
CRITICAL MASS that's needed for ANY business
to succeed.

We've put together everything you need to
make your home business profitable, including:

1) Low investment and quick profits
The Killer Combination! These days, every
business is worried about ROI (Return on
Investment). It is hard to break even when
you have invested a lot of time and money
into your Business. Thankfully, C.R.U.S.H.
wasn't designed for people with deep pockets
or a lot of time on their hands. There are no
hassles or investments such as Payroll,
Inventory or Employees. Which means
C.R.U.S.H. can make you profitable within
DAYS! (A word of caution: Don't even think
of trying that with any other system!!)

2) An Automated Marketing System
Forget about high maintenance websites, brochures
and client meetings. C.R.U.S.H. is a Self-Driven
and Self-Replicating marketing system that saves
you time, money and effort. C.R.U.S.H. is an
automated profit network that can MULTIPLY itself
within seconds, pulling droves of traffic and
revenues from around the world. C.R.U.S.H. builds
your own marketing team quickly and automatically.
The day you join you are already a part of an
growing network of motivated Super Achievers.
Your income multiplies with every new member who
joins the system, eventually leading to the freedom
and financial independence you dreamed about.

3) 5 Years Of Proven Leadership
The Leadership Team has been together marketing the
same company for over FIVE years. Unlike most "here
today gone tomorrow" companies, this team is here for
the long run and is truly dedicated to your success.

Discover A New Frontier Of Doing Business On The Net.
Experience C.R.U.S.H. for yourself FREE for the next
30 days.

To your success,

Jeff & Laura McCracken

To secure your position in the Free 30 Tour, fill in the following information and submit it:

Name:

Email:

Telephone:

Monthly Income Goals:

You will receive a Confirmation Email that will
give you important information about the business.
And subsequent notifications of people being placed
under you in your organization!

Read what others are saying about this incredible
system:

"This C.R.U.S.H. System" is Awesome for anyone
who is *SERIOUS* about building a successful business
on the net. This system helps you build your business
24 hours a day / 7 days a week. It's like hiring a
virtual employee that never sleeps. "
Dennis K. - CA

"The C.R.U.S.H. recruiting system is unlike anything
I have ever seen before. Within the first 24 hours
I enrolled into my business a gentleman from Indonesia.
What this system has eliminated is the barriers of
working with people from foreign countries that don't
speak my language. What a system! "
Del A. - VA

" After testing the site my first reaction was,
what it would do for everyone in regards to
recruiting. My second reaction was where was this
site when I worked night and day the month of August
to bring in 28 people. Some people will be doing that
every week now. "
Kathy R. - ID

" In my 6 years marketing online I've never seen a
program that has created as much excitement as
this system. I signed up 4 members in my first 3 days!
This is the most powerful marketing system on the
internet! "
George K. - IL

" The C.R.U.S.H. system is far and away the best
automated recruiting system I've seen in over 2 years
of online marketing. In less than 24 hours my first
Member enrolled at $150 Autoship and in just 2 days
I have over 50 people in my downline. This is HUGE! "
Tom W. - GA

" I have been a professional Internet Marketer for
3 years and have never seen anything like the CRUSH
System. In 4 days, 38 people have upgraded to paid
members, most with little or no contact from me
at all. I am now looking forward to meeting these
great people personally. I can't wait to see what
the next 2 months will bring. Thank you for providing
such an amazing tool. "
Jim V. - NJ

" In 1998 the creators grew over $50,000 in sales
volume in under 90 days. Today they have done
$10,000+ in just their first opening days. I predict
the solution to take our MLM to over $5,000,000
by the Holidays. Nothing in my career has worked
faster to link people into our Company. "
Joe S. - NJ

To be permanently removed from this list, send email
with REMOVE in the subject line to:

address@hidden