[h-e-w] Re: 9x15 font in windows (fwd)

From: dkcombs
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: 9x15 font in windows (fwd)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 08:00:45 -0400 (EDT)

FYI: I saw this, and thought to fwd it on
to you guys, just in case the original
poster had NOT done so.

The prior post said the guy should go
read this:

address@hidden

, upon which said that he had never seen
this url before, and certainly not
along with the shipped binary.

David
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: 9x15 font in windows Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:20:01 +0200
address@hidden writes:
> Note that the README.W32 file (written by Andrew Innes) that comes
> with the pre-compiled version of Emacs for Windows does not mention
> this email address; it mentions one at cs.washington.edu. Are they
> gated together somehow or are these different?

It looks like README.W32 needs updating:

  Just a reminder that the forwarding period for
  address@hidden is now ending.  Remember to address
  emails to address@hidden

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/help-emacs-windows/2001-October/000055.html

  Adam