Re: [h-e-w] emacs and eclipse

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs and eclipse
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:09:41 -0500

It sounds like the gnuserv / gnuclientw combination will work
perfectly.

If you don't have it currently, d/l the gnuserv package
http://www.wyrdrune.com/index.html?gnuserv.html~main

Install it per the instructions, then associate your files within
eclipse to gnuclientw.exe rather than runemacs. This will launch a
copy of emacs if not already running, or use an existing copy if
running.

An outstanding package!

-Chris McMahan

--