help-debbugs

Re: Querying debbugs database

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Querying debbugs database
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 14:42:04 +0000

Hi Felix,

> I installed mumi in the root profile on the same equipment that also
> runs the 'mumi-service-type' but there is no /var/mumi/data folder. I
> only have /var/mumi/db and /var/mumi/mails. Both are empty.

Installing mumi to the root profile does not do anything about the data
files. You need to put them in /var/mumi/data yourself.

> I am not sure Mumi can find the files it need even though I have the
> same mirror (via rsync) that Mumi has. [1]

I'm not sure what files you have. But, here's what it should look like:

$ ls /var/mumi/data
spool/  www/
$ ls /var/mumi/data/spool
archive/                      by-owner.idx             by-status.idx
       duplicate_reports/      nextnumber
by-affects-arc.idx            by-package-arc.idx
by-submitter-email-arc.idx      edited_reports/         removed_reports/
by-affects-arc.idx.new        by-package-arc.idx.new
by-submitter-email-arc.idx.new  html-control.log        rrd/
by-affects.idx                by-package.idx           by-submitter-email.idx
       html-data.mail          stamp.html
by-correspondent-arc.idx      by-reverse-arc.idx       by-tag-arc.idx
       incoming/               stamp.html.new.OFF
by-correspondent-arc.idx.new  by-reverse-arc.idx.new   by-tag-arc.idx.new
       incoming-spamscan       updateseqs
by-correspondent.idx          by-reverse.idx           by-tag.idx
       index.archive           updateseqs.OFF
by-message-id-arc.idx         by-severity-arc.idx      cut_spam/
       index.archive.realtime  user/
by-message-id-arc.idx.new     by-severity-arc.idx.new  cut_spam_v1/
       index.db
by-message-id.idx             by-severity.idx          db-h/
       index.db.realtime
by-owner-arc.idx              by-status-arc.idx        debbugs.trace
       killed_spam/
by-owner-arc.idx.new          by-status-arc.idx.new    debug/
       lock/

Regards,
Arun