help-debbugs

Re: Querying debbugs database

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Querying debbugs database
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 17:16:23 -0800

Hi Arun,

On Fri, Feb 02 2024, Arun Isaac wrote:

> You need to build the xapian index using the `mumi fetch' command.

Thank you for your gracious offer to help. I am not sure Mumi can find
the files it need even though I have the same mirror (via rsync) that
Mumi has. [1]

Running 'mumi fetch' I get errors like these (on separate runs):

  worker error: (system-error open-file ~A: ~S (No such file or
  directory /var/mumi/data/spool/index.db.realtime) (2)) worker error:

  (system-error open-file ~A: ~S (No such file or directory
  /var/mumi/data/spool/index.archive.realtime) (worker error:

  (numerical-overflow divide Numerical overflow #f #f)

I installed mumi in the root profile on the same equipment that also
runs the 'mumi-service-type' but there is no /var/mumi/data folder. I
only have /var/mumi/db and /var/mumi/mails. Both are empty.

Kind regards
Felix

[1]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/berlin.scm#n363