help-debbugs

Re: Offer to maintain GNU's Debbugs instance (and modernize it)

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Offer to maintain GNU's Debbugs instance (and modernize it)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 12:05:22 -0400

> As said in my other mail, we have already a server for that purpose:
> debbugs2p.gnu.org. Do you (and Felix) like to get ssh access to that
> server in order to see the state of affairs? It hasn't been updated
> since 2019, but OTOH, it isn't a production server. Nobody can harm
> existing projects.

Related: I'll also create a debbugs3p.gnu.org with trisquel 11 this
week. debbugs2p is debian 9, which is now old and not the best target
for a new deployment, and we should have tried for trisquel
anyways. There is probably some things on debbugs2p that will be useful
to use, for example it looks like Bob ported the apache config forward
and cleaned it up.