help-debbugs

Re: Debbugs for Skribilo

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Debbugs for Skribilo
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:48:01 +0100

Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Arun,

>> Yes, a separate bug mailing list is preferred. IIUC, Skribilo is hosted
>> on savannah. So you can create your ML there. See
>> <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=108866>
>> for a HOWTO.

> Skribilo's Debbugs instance.

Thanks. I've created the bug project on debbugs.gnu.org, you can now try
to send your first bug report to that mailing list.

I've added skribilo also to the Emacs debbugs GNU ELPA package in case
you want to access to the bugs via Emacs. Will be visible with the next
GNU ELPA debbugs release.

> Thanks!
> Arun

Best regards, Michael.