help-debbugs

Re: Debbugs for Skribilo

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Debbugs for Skribilo
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 16:44:59 +0100

Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Arun,

>> least I don't find it on <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/>. Could
>> you, please, do? I guess it will be used for bug reports exclusively.
>
> We don't have a mailing list specifically for bugs. We only have one
> mailing list --- skribilo-users@gnu.org [1] --- that we use for
> everything. Should I apply for the creation of a bug-skribilo@gnu.org
> mailing list? If so, might you know how?

Yes, a separate bug mailing list is preferred. IIUC, Skribilo is hosted
on savannah. So you can create your ML there. See
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=108866>
for a HOWTO.

>> Specific help: A URL which gives help for bug reporting. If it doesn't
>> exist, the home page of your project (https://www.nongnu.org/skribilo/)
>> would suffice.
>
> Unfortunately, we don't have such a page. Once Debbugs is set up for
> Skribilo, we can point to Debbugs from the Skribilo home page.

Yep, I'll create your project on debbugs with the Skribilo homepage as
reference, when your bug ML exists. We can change this URL any time
later.

> Thanks again!
> Arun

Best regards, Michael.