help-debbugs

Remove IP address

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Remove IP address
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:51:20 +0330

Hey there,
I hope you're well.

This is ARH, one of GNU. We received this email message:
```

Hi,

My IP address 143.176.30.65 is mentioned at:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/db/39/39688.html

The full headers you display there are an invasion of my privacy.

My IP address is not something I want to share with the world.
And yet you link it to both my full name and my email address.

Full email headers are the kind of information you should not publish publicly.
You can keep them, but for internal usage only.

Please.

Please remove my IP address from your website.

Best regards,
Norbert
```

Please proceed. The requestor email address is "mail@norbertdejonge.nl". Please contact me, or webmasters@gnu.org, with "[gnu.org #1655343]" in the subject.

Thank you.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
PGP: 6ACD 8BF4 4109 E852 96B7 2F20 6118 CCE2 1080 D0E2