help-debbugs

Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:43:38 -0400

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
Robert Weiner wrote:

> Could you please set up these two projects that I maintain: Hyperbole (GNU)
> and the OO-Browser (nongnu) with debbugs support such that their bug-* mail
> lists are interfaced to debbugs.  I will then test it out.

For each, please provide the information requested on
http://debbugs.gnu.org/Using.html

  The name of your package. Your bugs will be visible at http://debbugs.gnu.org/package.

Hyperbole

  A maintainer email address. This can be a bug mailing list (recommended) or your personal email address.

  Links to your project's homepage

  the archive for your bug mailing lists

  and to your instructions for bug reporting; for use in the packages table.

https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=hyperbole

Bob