help-debbugs

Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Hyperbole Project Bug Tracking?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:00:57 -0400

Hi Glenn:

Could you please set up these two projects that I maintain: Hyperbole (GNU) and the OO-Browser (nongnu) with debbugs support such that their bug-* mail lists are interfaced to debbugs.  I will then test it out.

These are two large Emacs packages that I am preparing for new release with Emacs 25.1 compatibility.  We are trying to get things in place prior to release to make things as easy as possible for the users.

Thanks much.

Bob