help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Cross Platform

From: Steve . Pole
Subject: [help-cgicc] Cross Platform
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:56:27 +0100 (MET)

Robert,

I am working on Windows 2000 with cgicc 3.2. If I remember correctly, I
tried the lastest version (3.2.1 ?) first, but couldn't get it to build
either.
The 3.2 VC project files are outdated, there are some files in the project
that apparently were renamed in the mean time while others are missing, but
that's trivial. If the 3.2 DLL is any help, I'd be happy to mail it to you.

Regards,

Steve