help-bash

I would like to cite Bash documentation

From: Guy sharony
Subject: I would like to cite Bash documentation
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 13:50:54 +0200

Hi,

Recently I've started creating my blog in order to share my experience as
student at School 42 which is a teacher-less and innovative school at Paris.

As we have no teachers, we have to complete projects to learn from it. One
of our projects is to make our own Bash program. As I want to share my
experience of being a student at thjs school I would like to write an
article about this project.

As a result, I would like to know if I'm allowed to cite your website (
https://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bash.html) because it is the most
useful website I know for this project.

Everything we learn at this school is thanks to the "man" in the Terminal.
We learn that the best way to learn and improve our skills is by using the
manual of the resources we are using.

I also want to ask you, do you know other interesting manuals I can learn
from? And as I suppose you have a lot of experience in programming I'm also
curious to know which manuals or resources are you using to create such
complex programs? And do you think using the manuals for our projects is a
great way to improve our knowledge and skills in programming?

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Guy Sharony

PS: I would be more than happy to learn from your experience. Thanks a lot!