health

[Health] Videos Screencast of webinar GNU Health for beginners

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: [Health] Videos Screencast of webinar GNU Health for beginners
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 11:15:55 +0200

Dear all,

now I managed to make three videos about the webinar "GNU Health for beginners" that took place in July 2020. Feedback is highly appreciated, but please be lenient with me since these are my first videos.

Thank you very much!

All the best

Edgar

Description of the videos:

GNU Health ist das freie open source Gesundheits-, Krankenhaus- und Ordinations-Informationssystem. Sehen Sie, wie Sie das Programm testen und wie Sie mithelfen um Gesundheit als freies Gut zu bewahren. Sie lernen, auf einem Raspberry Pi das Programm für Ihre private Krankengeschichte zu nutzen. Mehr Infos unter www.hagenbichler.at GNU Health is a free/libre open source health and hospital information system, also for the doctors office. See how you can test the software and how you can help to preserve health as a free good and as a human right. You learn how to use the software with Raspberry Pi for your private medical record. More information at www.hagenbichler.at see also GNUHealth for beginners_Part1, GNUHealth for beginners_Part1_Appx_medication_prescription and GNUHealth for beginners_Part2 Part 1: https://youtu.be/O4QnC1sTyhw

00:37 Legal disclaimer 01:50 content 02:41 www.gnuhealth.org, demo-database: federation.gnuhealth.org:8000 03:55 Raspberry Pi 4 with GNU Health 06:20 demo-database: federation.gnuhealth.org:8000, Login, create party 18:00 internal user 29:00 create patient 31:30 document diagnosis (create condition) 36:50 medication

Part1_Appendix: https://youtu.be/DOxyIfdMeIo This video: How to document medication and make a prescription in GNU Health, the free/libre open source hospital information system

Part 2: https://youtu.be/LWFqC7NPK-U

00:00 internal user: demo_doctor, make prescription 10:30: vaccination 12:30: hospital stay, surgeries 15:00: hospital stay, Appointment, Evaluation