health

[Health] GNU Health 3.6.4 install errors

From: Doug Lytle
Subject: [Health] GNU Health 3.6.4 install errors
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:59:30 -0400

Hello everybody,

I've been looking for a self-hosted application that I can provide a small chiropractic clinic to get them to stop using Word and Excel for the patient records and came across GNU Health. Thinking that they would only use probably around 3 of the modules.

So, in my home ESXI Lab, I spun up a Ubuntu 20.04 virtual machine to test.  I've following the below link for the instructions

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Requirements

Everything was working as written in the instructions until I got to the last part, before starting the service.  Error listed below:

https://pastebin.com/xGxhHLpr

So, thinking it might be because of the newness of Ubuntu 20.04, I spun up a Debian 10 virtual machine and I got the exact same error.

I then moved on to CentOs 8 and got that same error.  Lastly, I tried OpenSUSE Leap 15 with the same results.

Any input appreciated!

Thanks,

Doug Lytle