health

Re: [Health] INSURANCE BALANCE

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] INSURANCE BALANCE
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:19:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Vincent,

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 5:23:06 PM GMT+1, kimilu Enterprise <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have just creating the insurance plan as a product and defined a list price.
>Is the product( insurance plan) defines what  the patient pays to insurance company or does it define what the insurance company should pay the hospital.

In my view, the list price applied only on the product. It is a discount that is applied on the product list price.
It is independent upon who will pay the invoice.
Who will pay is determined by the way your invoice is issued. It can be any party and the way its account receivable is configured.
In practice, if the patient has an insurance plan with a discount of 80%, he will pay an invoice with a discount of 80%.
You will then have to issue a separate invoice to the insurance company with a discount of 20%.

Kind regards,

Armand