health

[Health] INSURANCE BALANCE

From: kimilu Enterprise
Subject: [Health] INSURANCE BALANCE
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:32:34 +0300

Dear members,

How do check the balances that the insurance company has to pay the hospital ?
I have just created a plan which has a discount of 50% on a service by name consultation fee.
After create the invoice for consultation fee for the patient and posting it , I looked at the aged balance report and it only shows the 50% which has to be paid by patient .
I would to get remaining balance which has to be paid by insurance company.
Is there such report ?

Thanks and regards,
Vincent