health

[Health] Issue upgrading a database from gnuhealth 3.2 to gnuhealth 3.4

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] Issue upgrading a database from gnuhealth 3.2 to gnuhealth 3.4
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:59:59 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis,

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 6:20:40 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Have you tried with the official GNU Health client ?

Did have a few issue testing it on my virtual machine.
However I am using the Tryton client because this is the client users are using in the production environment.
They still use Windows PC. After 4 years I haven't managed to fully "evangelize" them to using Open source.
The local demo database is running well and does not have any issue.
I know it may take months before I convince you, but I strongly believe that we need to find a way of having a Windows version of the GNU Health client.
May we add it as a future development task?

Cheers,

Armand