health

Re: [Health] Thalamus

From: Bahaa Alamood
Subject: Re: [Health] Thalamus
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 23:10:25 -0400

Dear Dr. Luis,

Thank you  and I will update next week when the new release is out. I have since set up  a second node so I can see how data is synced or propagated between the two nodes, but no syncing happened. Here is what I tried to do:

1. I setup the first node and I have added a medical professional then I sent it to Thalamus and from querying the database I can see it is stored there and things are good.

2. I created a second node and added an institution just like I did in the first node and I created a health professional there with the same name as the first one and I linked the 2 federation Ids together as it created a new one in the second node.

3. on the second node I created 2 new patients and I added a book of life page to one of them, and sent the changes to Thalamus and again it stored them in the DB.

4. I went back to the first node and tried to see if I can pull the patients info I stored in the second node, but nothing happened even though I gave the same federation ID. I looked in the logs, but nothing was logged too.

My question is what is the correct workflow to make the data sync between the tow nodes when needed. I realize that the sync is asynchronous and it happens only when needed?

another question how to change the role of the party from end_user to health_professional or root? can this be done from the Tryton client?

is there any way that the data (send from the federation queue) be set in such a way that is sent automatically without having to manually send them from the queue?