health

Re: [Health] error: incompatible server version

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] error: incompatible server version
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 22:14:14 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Axel and Luis,

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:52 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

>    On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 2:23 PM, Axel Braun
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> > Did you try to connect from a remote system with a Linux-Client
It failed

>Also, and just to be sure the server version, type in the following
>from the GNU Health user at the server.

>echo $TRYTON_VERSION
I got 3.8.8

The only thing I may have missed is the verification of the signature while downloading the gnuhealth setup file. It failed to recognize the key. Therefore I went ahead and downloaded the file via the browser.
I had a similar issue while installaing tryton 4.0.01. In this case the issue was due to the wrong version of the tryton.conf file.
However I can't really recognize what I am missing here.

Cheers,

Armand