health

Re: [Health] error: incompatible server version

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] error: incompatible server version
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:23:26 +0200

Hi Armand,

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 11:42:41 schrieb Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA:

> I need your guidance on following issue:
> I have installed the GNU Health 3.03. I am getting the following error when
> I am trying to log in from a Windows client:incompatible server version
> Here are my config parameters:
> GNU Health 3.03trytond 3.8.8         OS: OpenSuse Leap 42.1
> Tryton client 3.8.9    OS: Windows 10

That sounds like the client connects, but (for whatever reason) gets an
invalid answer. -> more something for a developer to answer.

[Carthago delenda est: That reminds me on the discussion about client/server
compatibilities: IMO a newer /4.0 client should be able to talk to an older
(3.8)-server. Unfortunately the main developer does not share this view,
although it works well with some million SAP clients....]

> Am I missing something?I can connect from the tryton client installed on the
> server. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Did you try to connect from a remote system with a Linux-Client ?

Cheers
Axel