health

[Health] Unable to enter consultations for appointment

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Unable to enter consultations for appointment
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 09:55:41 +0500

Dear All,

While saving an appointment into the system, we wanted to set the "service" for which patient has taken the appointment.

When I opened the source code of "Appointment" class, I could see "consultations" field but I don't see any input field corresponding to class field on the form. How can I enter the value for this field?

Moreover, When I double click the "Appointments" from left menu, I see list of appointments of status "confirmed" in a grid. Now, when I click on "New" button, a row is added at the top of this grid for entering values for new appointment. Is it possible that I can see a full window form so that user can easily enter the values.

--

Regards,
Khurram.