health

Re: [Health] GNU Health Reference Cases

From: Martin Sauter
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Reference Cases
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:34:56 +0100

Hi Luis

Makes sense to me, thanks!

Best,
Martin

Am 27.01.2016 um 08:22 schrieb Luis Falcon:
Hola Martin, Axel !

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:22:02 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Am Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 10:50:21 schrieb Martin Sauter:
  From time to time we learn through this mailing list about more
hospitals which are using GNU Health already.
yes, I'm always surprised as well....
I think it would help to promote GNU Health a lot if we had a list
of existing implementations all over the world. It would prove that
GNU Health works, that it is adopted by health professionals in many
countries, and it would give hospitals considering GNU Health the
opportunity to learn about a reference case nearby.

This list could be published on http://health.gnu.org or as an
appendix to our documentation on
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health.

What do others think about this idea? Or is there already a list
like this which I am not aware of?
I dont know of anything official (but that does not mean anything).
To make a start, I created a section 'Success Stories' on wikibooks

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Success_Stories
We'll be creating a section on health.gnu.org . Stallman has also
recommended to have a world map with the implementation cases. One way
I'm thinking on doing this is by having a voluntary form to fill, either
at health.gnu.org , or at installation time (health institution,
country, number of users, year,... )

We should not use Wikibooks for the success stories, since its
subjective nature goes against the Neutral Point of View (NPOV) of
the Wiki.

What we can do, is to put a link at the community resources to this new
implementation cases page at health.gnu.org

Let me know your thoughts, and thank you both for the ideas !!

All the best,
Luis

Cheers
Axel