health

[Health] GNU Health Reference Cases

From: Martin Sauter
Subject: [Health] GNU Health Reference Cases
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:50:21 +0100

Hi everyone

From time to time we learn through this mailing list about more hospitals which are using GNU Health already.

I think it would help to promote GNU Health a lot if we had a list of existing implementations all over the world. It would prove that GNU Health works, that it is adopted by health professionals in many countries, and it would give hospitals considering GNU Health the opportunity to learn about a reference case nearby.

This list could be published on http://health.gnu.org or as an appendix to our documentation on https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health.

What do others think about this idea? Or is there already a list like this which I am not aware of?

- Martin