health

Re: [Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version

From: Fabián C .
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:31:33 -0500

Hi Luis. Good evening there.  :)

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Good morning, Fabian !

It's spam or phishing, but *not* coming from our mailing lists.

I don't explained it very well.  :)

I meant that Chinese site seems as sometimes it is fishing email addresses and then it sends spam.

Have a good Tryton unconference over there.

--
Regards
Fabián Calle

For the
future, please don't put URLs that can might be a risk, or talk
to me directly.

Best,