health

Re: [Health] I am an FNP with almost zero programming skills.

From: SUSAN
Subject: Re: [Health] I am an FNP with almost zero programming skills.
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:07:52 +0000 (UTC)

even though I am just a newbie with Linux, I can help a little.
I also have an IBM Thinkpad 2003. I upgraded the RAM to 1GB , someone told me the max was 2GB. I am using Linux Peppermint 5 distro.
I did do some research on GNU Health a few months ago. (I am a pharmacist)
What I did was copy the distro OPENSUSE with GNUHealth build onto a USB stick
from SUSESTUDIO.com but I tested it on a 2009 DELL with 4 GB RAM
I would love to help in the future, Susan

GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit – SUSE Gallery