health

[Health] I am an FNP with almost zero programming skills.

From: Jeff Smith
Subject: [Health] I am an FNP with almost zero programming skills.
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:34:05 -0700

I want to load GNU health on some old IBM Think Pads w/ something called UBUNTU
loaded on them. Once I have them loaded, I would like to take them back with me
to a hospital in Bangladesh. I need help just getting the programs on the Think
Pads so I can actually look at them and see how they work.
After that, I would need to do a lot of reading to trouble shoot it.
Any help out there?

Jeff Smith FNP