health

Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBo

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBox installation
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:48:33 +0200

* Luis Falcon: " Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation
  files in a VBox installation" (Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:47:32 -0500):

> Hi Mathias / Constantine
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:54:44 +0200
> Mathias Behrle <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > * Kostis Mousafiris: " [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing
> > translation files in a VBox installation" (Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:29:03
> > +0300):
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > > I downloaded the appropriate GNU Health file for a virtualbox
> > > installation (OpenSUSE) and installed it successfully in my laptop.
> > > I now intend to run a presentation about GNU Health and would like
> > > to import the Greek translation files into it.
> >
> > Sorry for the question, if not very appropriate, since I am not really
> > up-to-date with the release process of gnuhealth.
> >
> > As I talked with Sebastien quite a while ago about packaging of the
> > gnuhealth modules for Debian, I told him about the several issues to
> > be solved. The real issues are solved AFAICS, there are some
> > nice-to-have left .
> >
> > One is the distribution and sync of the translation files. It should
> > be an easy procedure (other projects do as well) to pull in the
> > localization files from transifex just before the release. The
> > case. Are there any issues with the translations on transifex, which
> > I don't know? I think, it will be a major improvement to provide the
> > locales by default with the release.
> There are over 80 translation teams for GNU Health in Transifex.
> Putting all of them in the same package is not a good.
> Starting 2.4, we have decided to include in the main GNU Health package
> the top translated packages and which we get a request from the
> translating team leader.

Good news! Perfect.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6