health

Re: [Health] [tryton] "AIDS/HIV" (or GNU Health) module

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] [tryton] "AIDS/HIV" (or GNU Health) module
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:35:03 +0000

Dear Olerato

On 24/01/14 12:07, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm Looking for a Tryton (GNU Health) "AIDS/HIV" module that can show;
>     - If the patient is voluntarily testing
>     - patient history of all HIV tests result
>     - available types of testing
>     - reasons for testing

We include a general placeholder HIV/AIDS in the MDG6 (Millennium
Development Goal #6) module (health_mdg6).

For example, in the blood test types, we have included the Western Blot
and the ELISA for HIV-1 and HIV-2 types.

The history will be already there is you use the health_lab module, and
the reason would be part of the evaluation and the lab order from the
health professional.

> Any ideas welcome!! Thank you!!
Hope this helps ! Please let us know if you have any other questions
related to this very important topic.

PS: I'm sending this mail to the GNU Health General Mailing list, which
is more specific to this topic.

Best,
--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org