health

[Health] Please consider to make a donation to the Tryton Foundation

From: Albert Cervera i Areny
Subject: [Health] Please consider to make a donation to the Tryton Foundation
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:40:25 +0100

Dear GNU Health Community,

As you may know, GNU Health is built on top of an amazing software application
platform named Tryton [1]. Several weeks ago we were pleased to announce the
long awaited Tryton Foundation [2] which is in charge of the financial needs of
the Tryton project, including the expenses of its creation, the accounting
cost and servers cost.

The Tryton Foundation is already composed of a board of volunteering directors
and several supporters, which we expect that will keep growing in the time to
come.

Now we need the financial help of the whole Tryton Community to help the
Foundation carry on with its task of support to the Tryton project.

We want to encourage you to make a donation to the Tryton Foundation and help
this exciting and growing project that already brings an open source business
solution free from any vendor lock-ins!

Help us achieve the 3.000€ target (*). Please, go to [2] to find out how to
make your donation.

It's in your hands!

[1] http://www.tryton.org
[2] http://foundation.tryton.org/

(*) For transparency we detail current and expected expenses for the first
year:

Notary: 1.200€
Accounting: 800€
Server: 300€
DNS: 15€
Account: 25€
Credit card: 30€

Our goal of 3.000€ will ensure we can go for a higher server for unit testing.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://foundation.tryton.org