h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 23:54:20 +0200

Hi all,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:38:41AM +0100, Pierre de Buyl wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:56:37AM +0100, Konrad Hinsen wrote:
>

> > I'd like to propose another principle, for the process of accepting
> > proposals: each proposal must come with (1) at least one working
> > implementation and (2) at least one illustrating example file.

I attach a code that test all of what is proposed (except for charge, but there
is unknown on that side). There is also the resulting H5MD file.

The choices I made are:
- proposal 100: use of mixed datasets and attributes
- proposal 101: not updating for neighbor lists, too complex
- proposal 102: as is
- proposal 103: as is but the reference to 101 must be updated accordingly

Pierre

PS: the deadline was june, was it?