h5md-user

[h5md-user] fate of the parameters group

From: Felix Höfling
Subject: [h5md-user] fate of the parameters group
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:47:13 +0200

Hi all,

In the current draft, the specification of the parameters group is essentially void. I see two options:

* we completely drop the specification of this group

* as minimal constraint, we enforce each creator program to store its data inside an accordingly named group. This minimises potential interferences if the file is modified by different creators. (The group names may still not be unique.)

Felix