guix-devel

Re: Upgrading Shepherd services

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Upgrading Shepherd services
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 21:17:25 -0700

Hi Attila,

On Thu, May 23 2024, Attila Lendvai wrote:

> maybe it fails for you due to some missing modules that are available
> in my test env?

Thanks for trying that out locally!  Still no go here.  I can restart
the upgraded services and trigger the timers, but my system won't boot.

> this below is with my shepherd branch

I see some services starting but no errors on the console.  Also, there
is absolutely nothing in /var/log/messages.  Would it help to diagnose
it using your Shepherd branch?

Kind regards
Felix