guix-devel

Re: branch master updated (2bea3f2562 -> 6745d692d4)

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: branch master updated (2bea3f2562 -> 6745d692d4)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 09:57:46 -0700

Hi,

On Fri, May 10 2024, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:

> Christopher Baines writes:

> specific announcements separate from the deluge of emails on
> guix-devel, which I cannot keep up with.

As an alternative, I soon hope to offer a Debbugs clone that publishes
bug reports via NNTP.  Any news reader could then subscribe to bug
reports, which is currently not possible.  That should reduce the length
and frequency of discussions here to clerical pointers to any relevant
discussions.

> kiasoc5 writes:

> Seeing that these are the only 2 FIXUP commits on the master branch
> history so far, would it make sense to force push and edit the
> history?

I do not know what FIXUP commits are, but generally a Git history should
be broken only for inappropriate or illegal content, such as private
information or offensive imagery.

Kind regards
Felix