guix-devel

Stumpwm Contrib Packages

From: jgart
Subject: Stumpwm Contrib Packages
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 11:11:14 -0500

> If I run into personal issues with the current pattern, I can always
> just "fork" a module into my own channel, after all.

Have you tried to use package transformations? Maybe they will work here...

Here's how I got the latest eglot, for example:

guix upgrade emacs-eglot
--with-git-url=emacs-eglot=https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot.git
commit=emacs-eglot=06e6dd6693123a737fb883dcf277432d63d6518e

Not sure if they'll work in this context given that the stumpwm packages are
all grouped together in one repo.

wdyt