guix-devel

Re: [POSTMORTEM] Subkey is not authorized by .guix-authorizations

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: [POSTMORTEM] Subkey is not authorized by .guix-authorizations
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 13:50:41 +0200

Ludovic Courtès 写道:
I’m busy these days so I’d rather not commit to starting a discussion on
this, but I’d suggest testing waters on #savannah on IRC.

They weren't wild about it. We'd be asking for a lot from their perspective. I haven't given up on convincing them otherwise, but an alternative approach would be to write a minimum viable verifier (the machine has Guile \o/ although it might need updating), and then just regularly pull the guix repository as (keyring) data, without executing any of its code.

Kind regards,

T G-R