guix-devel

Re: Updating mumi on berlin

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Updating mumi on berlin
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 08:27:22 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 11:08, Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> wrote:

> I would like to update the mumi running on berlin to the latest
> version.

The update of Mumi adds a GraphQL thing to issues.guix.gnu.org, IIUC.
Quoting Ricardo from #guix-hpc [1].

<rekado> mumi’s API is very limited  [20:53]
<rekado> but Arun has recently added a graphql thing
<rekado> for example, you can write this query to a file “req”:  [21:01]
<rekado> {"query": "query { issues(search: \"tag:easy\") { title tags open
         submitter { name address } } }" }
<rekado> and then do: curl --data-binary @req
         https://issues.guix.gnu.org/graphql | jq  [21:02]
<rekado> that’ll return a JSON response formatted as the query prescribes,
         containing all issues that match the given search string “tag:easy”.

Therefore, such update of Mumi looks very promising. :-)

Thanks Arun for working on that.

>          I spoke to Ricardo off-list and he tells me that there are
> issues running `guix system reconfigure' on the server. Are there any
> updates on that?

What are the blockers (issues) for updating the server (Berlin and/or
Bayfront)?

Cheers,
simon

1: <https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix-hpc/2022-04-26.log>