guix-devel

Re: Video Conference

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Video Conference
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:58:43 +0900

Yes it does help and thank you Maxim!

My almost only hope for a viable citizens-driven Free Software development
hinges on clean separation of specification and implementation, modularity and
composability.   Workers in our crazy economies have so little spare time
(unless they are rich) - therefore, we need to create the software development
model optimized for spare time programming😄

-Yasu