guix-devel

Re: Guix Documentation Meetup

From: ilmu
Subject: Re: Guix Documentation Meetup
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:15:15 +0000

Funny how many maths people immediately jump on the reproducible builds idea
when "self-educating" themselves about computers.

I have a slightly different take on the documentation situation but I'm a bit
of a crackpot so don't mind me... We need a multi-purpose menu program (fzf is
a proof of concept but not good enough to be the "start menu" of linux). The
pdf I attached is my wip draft to give a talk at ELS2022, maybe it makes sense
to you.

Kind regards,
- Ilmu