guix-devel

String freeze

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: String freeze
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:09:37 +0200

Hi Guix!

This message is a remainder that, according to our release schedule we
are now entering string freeze. Please refrain from pushing any change
that affects strings in the manual or guix itself. This is to give
enough time to translators so they can update and finish the
translation. Synopsis and descriptions (i.e. packages) can still be
modified.

Since I haven't yet pushed the latest strings to weblate, I am leaving
you until 22:00 UTC (that's midnight French time or 6pm EDT (New York))
to push your last string changes!

Thank you!