guix-devel

Re: Document our WIP

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Document our WIP
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:02:49 +0100

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 5:42 PM Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:
> The reason I didn't suggest that, though, is that the primary menu has already
> grown too big in my opinion. And, with the current design, the visibility of
> the
> primary menu changes depending on screen width: The primary menu is hidden
> behind a primary menu button for screens narrower than 920 px (which may be
> too soon already).

I can hear that.

OK, no more top bar pollution, Let's get it in "Help", but we could
make this one
a submenu with direct links (the same list as the sections from the help page).

There's something strange, the default link to the doc is for the /en/ language
when I selected the french web site, this could go directly to the
french version.

BTW, there's no rush to change this, as Leo, I can't create a page on
libreplanet's
wiki

--
Vincent Legoll