guix-devel

Re: Document our WIP

From: Léo Le Bouter
Subject: Re: Document our WIP
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 17:01:05 +0100

On Sat, 2021-03-27 at 16:41 +0100, Vincent Legoll wrote:
> I don't know if libreplanet's wiki meets Léo's requirements,
> but this is probably OK from a PoV of spam management.

I could create an FSF account with automated approval by email.

It seems I cannot create new pages, however it seems we can set page
protection rules arbitrarily:

Page protection
Edit    Allow all users (infinite)
Move    Allow all users (infinite)

This is good, however creating new pages under WorkInProgress for
information on specific WIP projects or else looks like it would be
required for me.

Does someone know if we can do that on Libreplanet? Else I am afraid
this an arbitrary limitation harming our goal here.